For your protection, Qapital has recently upgraded security across user accounts. As a result, if you log in to your Qapital account using an email address, you will need to reset your password and verify your login with two factor authentication via Text / SMS code before being able to log into your account. If you use Facebook, Google, or Apple to sign in you can continue to do so without changing your password.
To reset your Qapital password and access your account follow these steps:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the app by visiting the App Store or Google Play.
- Open the Qapital app on your phone, choose "log in by email" and select "forgot password." Enter the email address linked to your account. Only the email address you used to open your account is required.
- Check your email inbox for reset instructions. If the reset email doesn’t arrive in a few minutes, make sure to check your spam folder.
- Click the ‘Reset Password’ button in the email.
- Enter your new password and confirm.
- When signing in, a verification code will be sent to the phone number associated with your account. If you have a new number please reach out to our support team so that we can update your profile information.
Best Practices for secure passwords:
- Must be between 8-64 characters
- Must include at least one number and one letter
- Must include at least one special character, for example: ! @ # $ % ^ & ? , + =
*Note: if you were locked out of your account for trying too many wrong passwords, please wait 60 minutes and try again
To keep this account secure, do not reuse a password from another account.