Name Change

We will need proof of your name change to update your name.


We need one of the following that shows proof of name change:

  • a Marriage license
  • divorce papers
  • court orders of name change

Along with a state-issued ID that reflects your new name:

  • Driver’s license
  • Passport

You can send these to with the subject line "Name Change", or you can attach them in an open support ticket in the app by selecting the 'Profile' tab, 'Support', and 'View Past Conversations'.

Was this article helpful?

1 out of 1 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request