Currently you cannot liquidate your investments and hold cash in your Qapital Invest account. If you would like to keep your funds out of the market temporarily, you can transfer funds to a Savings Goal account.
Articles in this section
- Why Should I Invest?
- What are Dividends?
- Which Portfolio Should I Choose?
- How do I Change my Portfolio?
- How can I Fund my Qapital Invest Goal?
- What are the Performance Metrics Based on?
- Do you Rebalance my Portfolio?
- When do I Receive Dividends?
- Where can I find my Qapital Invest Account Number?
- Can I hold my Account in cash?