If you are currently employed by a broker dealer you must first get permission to open a Qapital Invest account. During the sign up for Qapital Invest, when you indicate that you are employed by a broker dealer you will receive an email that will prompt you to provide the documentation (Rule 3210 Letter) needed to open your account.
Articles in this section
- Why Should I Invest?
- What are Dividends?
- Which Portfolio Should I Choose?
- How do I Change my Portfolio?
- How can I Fund my Qapital Invest Goal?
- What are the Performance Metrics Based on?
- Do you Rebalance my Portfolio?
- When do I Receive Dividends?
- Where can I find my Qapital Invest Account Number?
- Can I hold my Account in cash?