If you are currently employed by a broker dealer you must first get permission to open a Qapital Invest account. During the sign up for Qapital Invest, when you indicate that you are employed by a broker dealer you will receive an email that will prompt you to provide the appropriate documentation (Rule 3210 Letter) to be able to open your account. If you need help, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I am currently employed by a broker dealer?
- Where am I in the setup process?
- Why should I invest?
- How long does it take to invest money?
- Can I invest in individual stocks, bonds, or other securities of my choice?
- Is there a minimum amount I need to start investing?
- Can I fund my Qapital Invest account with my Qapital Spending account?
- How long will it take to move money into my Invest Goal?
- Can I fund my Qapital Invest account with my Qapital Savings account?
- Why do you offer five investment portfolios?