If you have insufficient funds in your account, your transfer is denied, or you make a duplicate transfer, you will be charged $5.00 to cover the the rejected ACH Transfer and the funds will be returned to your account. In order to avoid this charge, ensure that you have available funds before making a deposit into your Qapital Invest account.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I get my money faster?
- What happens if my ACH transfer is rejected?
- Can I move money between Qapital Invest goals?
- Can I move funds from a Qapital Savings account to a Qapital Invest account?
- How do I cancel a transaction?
- How long will it take to withdraw funds from my account?
- How long does it take to withdraw money?