Trades will occur in your account when there is enough available cash to invest deposits, when rebalancing is needed, or when dividends are reinvested. You will receive trade confirmations via email regarding these trades. You can also view your trade confirmations and other Qapital Invest documents at my.qapital.com.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my portfolio?
- When will trades take place in my account?
- Who determines the investments in my portfolio?
- When is my account value updated?
- Can I hold my account in cash?
- Where can I find my account number?
- What happens when I receive dividends?
- How often do I earn dividends?
- How do I add funds to my investment portfolio?
- How can I close my account?