No, currently you cannot liquidate your investments and hold cash in your Qapital Invest account. If you would like to keep your funds out of the market temporarily, you can transfer funds to a Savings Goal account.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my portfolio?
- When will trades take place in my account?
- Who determines the investments in my portfolio?
- When is my account value updated?
- Can I hold my account in cash?
- Where can I find my account number?
- What happens when I receive dividends?
- How often do I earn dividends?
- How do I add funds to my investment portfolio?
- How can I close my account?