Currently, you cannot directly fund a Qapital Invest account with a Qapital Savings account. But, you can move funds from your Savings account to your Qapital Spending account and fund from there!
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I get my money faster?
- What happens if my ACH transfer is rejected?
- Can I move money between Qapital Invest goals?
- Can I move funds from a Qapital Savings account to a Qapital Invest account?
- How do I cancel a transaction?
- How long will it take to withdraw funds from my account?
- How long does it take to withdraw money?