No, currently you cannot liquidate your investments and hold cash in your Qapital Invest account.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my portfolio?
- When will trades take place in my account?
- Who determines the investments in my portfolio?
- When is my account value updated?
- Can I hold my account in cash?
- Where can I find my account number?
- What happens when I receive dividends?
- How often do I earn dividends?
- How do I add funds to my investment portfolio?
- How can I close my account?