Yes! You are able to fund your Invest account with funds from your Spending account.
Articles in this section
- What does it mean to unlock Qapital Invest?
- Why is my Qapital Invest account Awaiting Approval?
- What do I do if I am currently employed by a broker dealer?
- Where am I in the setup process?
- Why should I invest?
- How long does it take to invest money?
- Can I invest in individual stocks, bonds, or other securities of my choice?
- Is there a minimum amount I need to start investing?
- Can I fund my Qapital Invest account with my Qapital Spending account?
- How long will it take to move money into my Invest Goal?