Released: May 28, 2018
- Maps! See the location of transactions you make on your Qapital Visa® Debit Card. With the addition of street maps, you can now more easily verify and recall in-store purchases.
- The Weekly Spending Target now shows how much you’ve spent, not just what you have left. Set up your Weekly Spending Target today to easily stay on top of your spending!
Released: May 15, 2018
- You can now provide a mailing address specifically designated for delivery of your Qapital Visa® Debit Card.
Released: April 9, 2018
- New! Weekly Insights are here! Curious about how you did last week? Now you’ll receive Weekly Insights and see your spending and saving highlights from the week. With Weekly Insights, you may discover ways to tweak your spending and saving to help achieve your goals faster. Or you may just give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done.
Released: March 1, 2018
- The "Your Accounts" section has been redesigned to give users a better view of their accounts.
- The funding account can now be changed from within the app. This is done from the "Your Accounts" section.
- It is now possible to share milestones using various messenger, social media, and email apps.
- Milestones can be revisited from the feed page.
Released: February 1, 2018
- New Feature! You can now pause all your Rules at once. Go to the new Rules page under the Transfer tab > Rules. From there, you can choose to temporarily pause all your Rules with one simple switch. We call it “Snooze” because your Rules automatically resume 7 days after you pause them. Don’t worry - we’ll notify you when they’re about to resume!
Released: December 11, 2017
- New! You can now see merchant logos when reviewing transactions on your Qapital Spending Account. We currently support a selection of most common merchants and are adding more all the time.
- New! The Qapital Spending Account transaction list have been updated to better highlight which Rules have been triggered whenever you make a purchase.
- We've updated the Qapital Visa® Debit Card activation flow to make setting up Rules for saving even easier.
Released: November 27, 2017
- New Feature! The profile tab now has a "What’s New" section where you can read about all new Qapital app releases.
- This release also comes with a few under the hood improvements designed to make your overall Qapital app experience better, stronger, and faster.
Released: November 13, 2017
- New Feature! - The “Weekly Spending Target” tool helps you better track and learn about your spending. For all users with the Qapital Visa® Debit Card.
- New Rule! - The Payday Rule lets you automatically save a percentage of your paycheck every payday. An easy and smart way to automate your financial life.
Released: October 18, 2017
- New! The Wallet has a brand new look! Our most recent design organizes your finances for Spending and Saving better than ever before — all with the purpose of helping you find an even easier, new way to bank.
- New! The app has been updated to fully support Android Oreo.
Released: October 9, 2017
- New! The Direct Deposit setup is simplified so you can easily copy and paste your bank account and routing numbers into the app.
- Fixed: Shared Goals now display combined users' available balances at the top of each Goal screen and in Wallet.
Released: October 2, 2017
- New! Shared Goals are finally here! You can now save for a common Goal with your friends and family. Take a dip in the thermal baths of Iceland, tour Gaudi architecture in Barcelona, or put a deposit down on that new apartment. Just create a Goal, invite a friend, and start saving.
- New! Transaction lists for Qapital Spending Accounts have been updated with new icons and look better than ever.
Released: September 25, 2017
- New! We're rolling out a new display for Qapital transactions with more detailed info to provide users more insight. Now users can see which specific Goal each and every Rule transfer is deposited to from your Spending Account, and which Rules are triggered by any and all purchases made with your Qapital Visa® Debit Card.
- New! Qapital Visa® Debit Cardholders can now activate their card and change their PIN anytime directly in the app.