Released: November 27, 2017
- New Feature! The profile tab now has a "What’s New" section where you can read about all new Qapital app releases.
- This release also comes with a few under the hood improvements designed to make your overall Qapital app experience better, stronger, and faster.
Released: November 13, 2017
- New Feature! - The “Weekly Spending Target” tool helps you better track and learn about your spending. For all users with the Qapital Visa® Debit Card.
- New Rule! - The Payday Rule lets you automatically save a percentage of your paycheck every payday. An easy and smart way to automate your financial life.
Released: October 18, 2017
- New! The Wallet has a brand new look! Our most recent design organizes your finances for Spending and Saving better than ever before — all with the purpose of helping you find an even easier, new way to bank.
- New! The app has been updated to fully support Android Oreo.
Released: October 9, 2017
- New! The Direct Deposit setup is simplified so you can easily copy and paste your bank account and routing numbers into the app.
- Fixed: Shared Goals now display combined users' available balances at the top of each Goal screen and in Wallet.
Released: October 2, 2017
- New! Shared Goals are finally here! You can now save for a common Goal with your friends and family. Take a dip in the thermal baths of Iceland, tour Gaudi architecture in Barcelona, or put a deposit down on that new apartment. Just create a Goal, invite a friend, and start saving.
- New! Transaction lists for Qapital Spending Accounts have been updated with new icons and look better than ever.
Released: September 25, 2017
- New! We're rolling out a new display for Qapital transactions with more detailed info to provide users more insight. Now users can see which specific Goal each and every Rule transfer is deposited to from your Spending Account, and which Rules are triggered by any and all purchases made with your Qapital Visa® Debit Card.
- New! Qapital Visa® Debit Cardholders can now activate their card and change their PIN anytime directly in the app.