Released: December 5, 2017
- Fixed: You can now activate your Qapital Visa Debit Card on an iPhone X.
Released: November 30, 2017
- We've updated the Qapital Visa Debit Card activation flow to make setting up Rules for saving even easier.
- This release also comes with a few under the hood improvements designed to make your overall Qapital app experience better, stronger, and faster.
Released: November 16, 2017
- Fixed: A bug where the chat input text field could not be activated on iPhone X.
Released: November 15, 2017
- New Feature! - The “Weekly Spending Target” tool helps you better track and learn about your spending. For all users with the Qapital Visa® Debit Card.
- New Rule! - The Payday Rule lets you automatically save a percentage of your paycheck every payday. An easy and smart way to automate your financial life.
- Every Set & Forget Rule now displays which day of the week your money will be saved.
- iPhone X support.
Released: November 2, 2017
- New! Qapital Visa® Debit Cardholders can now activate their card and change their PIN anytime directly in the app.
- New! Direct deposit setup is simplified, so you can copy and paste your bank account and routing numbers into the app.
- Fixed: Completed Goals are now displayed as Completed.
- Fixed: The decimal point is now back in the number pad to make exact change transfers.
Released: October 17, 2017
- New! The Wallet has a brand new look! Our most recent design organizes your finances for Spending and Saving better than ever before — all with the purpose of helping you find an even easier, new way to bank.
- New! Qapital Spending Account transaction lists have been updated to better highlight which Rules have been triggered whenever you make a purchase.
- Teaser: We’re launching Qapital Invest, a jetpack for your Goals — the really big ones. We're building a tool designed to help you easily grow your money and reach your biggest Goals even faster. Sign up for the early access waitlist in the app today!
Released: October 2, 2017
- New! Siri can now make transfers from your Goals to your Qapital Spending Account or connected funding account. Just say, “transfer $10 from my Vacation Goal to my Qapital Spending Account.”
- Fixed: Siri has been updated to better understand how to check the balance on any of your Goals or Spending Account.