Released: May 22, 2018
- The Weekly Spending Target now shows how much you’ve spent, not just what you have left. Set up your Weekly Spending Target today to easily stay on top of your spending!
Released: May 8, 2018
- Maps! See the location of transactions you make on your Qapital Visa® Debit Card. With the addition of street maps, you can now more easily verify and recall in-store purchases.
Released: April 30, 2018
- You can now provide a mailing address specifically designated for delivery of your Qapital Visa® Debit Card.
Released: April 10, 2018
- New! Weekly Insights are here! Curious about how you did last week? Now you’ll receive Weekly Insights and see your spending and saving highlights from the week. With Weekly Insights, you may discover ways to tweak your spending and saving to help achieve your goals faster. Or you may just give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done.
Released: March 8, 2018
- New! You can now change your funding account from the “Your Accounts” view under the “Profile” tab.
Released: February 22, 2018
- New! You can now sign in with Google. For users with a Google account, it is now easier than ever to create a Qapital account or log in to your existing account. Just tap the “Sign up with Google” button. That’s it.
- The “Your Account” view under the “Profile” tab has gotten a facelift and is now ready for the upcoming investment accounts.
Released: January 18, 2018
- New Feature! - You can now pause all your Rules at once. Go to the new Rules page under the Transfer tab > Rules. From there, you can choose to temporarily pause all your Rules with one simple switch. We call it “Snooze” because your Rules automatically resume 7 days after you pause them. Don’t worry - we’ll notify you when they’re about to resume!
Released: December 19, 2017
- New! You can now see merchant logos when reviewing transactions on your Weekly spending Target and when you set up a Guilty Pleasure or Spend Less Rule. We currently support a selection of most common merchants and are adding more all the time.
- We've updated the Qapital Visa® Debit Card activation flow to make funding your account easier.
Released: December 14, 2017
- New! You can now see merchant logos when reviewing transactions on your Qapital Spending Account. We currently support a selection of most common merchants and are adding more all the time.
- New! Each transaction on your Qapital Spending Account now displays the time of purchase.
- Fixed: Notifications for new chat messages in Shared Goals are now back in the Wallet screen.
- The "All Accounts view," which is reachable from the Wallet screen, has been updated and now only displays your connected accounts. Your Qapital Spending Account and Goals Account are as always accessible right from the Wallet screen.
Released: December 5, 2017
- Fixed: You can now activate your Qapital Visa Debit Card on an iPhone X.
Released: November 30, 2017
- We've updated the Qapital Visa Debit Card activation flow to make setting up Rules for saving even easier.
- This release also comes with a few under the hood improvements designed to make your overall Qapital app experience better, stronger, and faster.
Released: November 16, 2017
- Fixed: A bug where the chat input text field could not be activated on iPhone X.
Released: November 15, 2017
- New Feature! - The “Weekly Spending Target” tool helps you better track and learn about your spending. For all users with the Qapital Visa® Debit Card.
- New Rule! - The Payday Rule lets you automatically save a percentage of your paycheck every payday. An easy and smart way to automate your financial life.
- Every Set & Forget Rule now displays which day of the week your money will be saved.
- iPhone X support.
Released: November 2, 2017
- New! Qapital Visa® Debit Cardholders can now activate their card and change their PIN anytime directly in the app.
- New! Direct deposit setup is simplified, so you can copy and paste your bank account and routing numbers into the app.
- Fixed: Completed Goals are now displayed as Completed.
- Fixed: The decimal point is now back in the number pad to make exact change transfers.
Released: October 17, 2017
- New! The Wallet has a brand new look! Our most recent design organizes your finances for Spending and Saving better than ever before — all with the purpose of helping you find an even easier, new way to bank.
- New! Qapital Spending Account transaction lists have been updated to better highlight which Rules have been triggered whenever you make a purchase.
- Teaser: We’re launching Qapital Invest, a jetpack for your Goals — the really big ones. We're building a tool designed to help you easily grow your money and reach your biggest Goals even faster. Sign up for the early access waitlist in the app today!
Released: October 2, 2017
- New! Siri can now make transfers from your Goals to your Qapital Spending Account or connected funding account. Just say, “transfer $10 from my Vacation Goal to my Qapital Spending Account.”
- Fixed: Siri has been updated to better understand how to check the balance on any of your Goals or Spending Account.