Refinancing your existing credit card debt typically makes the most sense, since outstanding credit card debt is subject to a really high annual interest rate. But you can also refinance student loans or other personal loans.
Articles in this section
- So, with Qapital, I automatically get a lower rate?
- How much can I save with refinancing?
- How is a refinanced personal loan related to my credit card debt?
- Do I have a "credit card loan"?
- Which types of loans can I refinance?
- Why would a loan with Qapital have a lower interest rate than my credit card?
- Why should I refinance?
- What is refinancing?