Deposits from your linked funding account will take 3 business days to fully settle into your Qapital account. That means if you try to Cash Out before that 3 day period, you’ll get a message that you need to wait a few days because this money hasn’t finished transferring from your funding account over to your Qapital account. After that, you can Cash Out any time you want, no limits and no fees!
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between 'Scheduled' and 'Pending' amounts in my Upcoming Deposit?
- How do I pause my Qapital account and/or cancel a scheduled deposit?
- How do I cancel / delete a transfer to my Qapital account?
- What's New for Android
- What's New for iOS
- How do Joint Goals work?
- Why this number for my Weekly Spending Target?
- How do I unlink an account or card to trigger my Rules?
- Why do I have to try again after three business days to Cash Out?
- Why is my transfer labeled Lincoln Savings Qapital or Wells Fargo Qapital?