Deposits from your linked funding account will take 3 business days to fully settle into your Qapital account. That means if you try to Cash Out before that 3 day period, you’ll get a message that you need to wait a few days because this money hasn’t finished transferring from your funding account over to your Qapital account. After that, you can Cash Out any time you want, no limits and no fees!
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between 'Scheduled' and 'Pending' amounts in my Upcoming Deposit?
- How do I pause my Qapital account and/or cancel a scheduled deposit?
- How do I cancel / delete a transfer to my Qapital Account?
- I Wasn't Able to Change Funding Account Automatically
- How do I fix a bank connection issue?
- What's New for Android
- What's New for iOS
- How do Joint Goals work?
- How did you come up with the suggested number for my Weekly Spending Target?
- How do I unlink an account or card that I've been using to trigger my Rules?