You can temporarily lock and unlock your card right in your app by heading to your ‘You’ tab and selecting your Qapital Spending Account. At the bottom, select ‘Lock card temporarily.’ This will prevent any charges or withdrawals on your account until you can confirm the safety of your Qapital Visa® Card. You can unlock right in the app at any time, and contact our in app Support 9-5 ET, Mon-Fri for any additional help.
Articles in this section
- Are there any fees associated with the Qapital Visa® Debit Card?
- What is the Qapital Visa® Debit Card?
- I Have a Spending Account and I Want to Change My Funding Account
- Are there withdrawal limits on my Spending Account?
- How do I setup direct deposit to my Spending Account?
- Can I pay my bills with my Qapital Visa® Debit Card?
- Is there interest on my Qapital Account?
- Does Qapital offer checkbooks?
- Does the Qapital Visa® Debit Card work outside the U.S.?
- How do I report duplicate or fraud charges on my Qapital Visa® Debit Card?