Absolutely! Our colleagues in Stockholm use their cards abroad all the time. Please note that if you use your Qapital Visa® Debit Card internationally, Visa® may include an International Service Assessment (ISA) fee of up to 1% of the total transaction amount.
Articles in this section
- Qapital Visa® Debit Card Fees
- What is the Qapital Visa® Debit Card?
- Setting up your digital wallet (Apple Pay/Google Pay) with the Qapital Visa® Debit Card
- My card is getting rejected/declined
- I Have a Spending Account and I Want to Change My Funding Account
- Are there withdrawal limits on my Spending Account?
- Setting up direct deposit to my Spending Account
- Paying bills with my Qapital Visa® Debit Card?
- Is there interest on my Qapital Account?
- Does Qapital offer checkbooks?