Transfers between your Qapital Spending Account and Goals Account are available immediately. Transfers from your funding account to your Qapital Spending Account will take two business days. Heads up, business days do not include holidays or weekends. That means transfers initiated on Thursday will be available on Monday and transfers initiated on Friday will be available on Tuesday.
Articles in this section
- Are there any fees associated with the Qapital Visa® Debit Card?
- What is the Qapital Visa® Debit Card?
- I Have a Spending Account and I Want to Change My Funding Account
- Are there withdrawal limits on my Spending Account?
- How do I setup direct deposit to my Spending Account?
- Can I pay my bills with my Qapital Visa® Debit Card?
- Is there interest on my Qapital Account?
- Does Qapital offer checkbooks?
- Does the Qapital Visa® Debit Card work outside the U.S.?
- How do I report duplicate or fraud charges on my Qapital Visa® Debit Card?