Your bank data is updated daily, therefore you may experience a delay between buying something with your card and when it shows up as triggering savings in the Qapital app.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between 'Scheduled' and 'Pending' amounts in my Upcoming Deposit?
- How do I pause my Qapital account and/or cancel a scheduled deposit?
- How do I cancel / delete a transfer to my Qapital account?
- How do Joint Goals work?
- Why this number for my Weekly Spending Target?
- How do I unlink an account or card to trigger my Rules?
- Why do I have to try again after three business days to Cash Out?
- Why is my transfer labeled Lincoln Savings Qapital or Wells Fargo Qapital?
- Setting a Weekly Spending Target
- Why can’t I cash out money to a different account?