Unfortunately, we do not allow prepaid cards as funding accounts because they are typically not transaction based cards - their primary use is for spending. So while this card could be used to trigger Rules and even transfer funds into your Qapital account, there is no way for us to transfer funds back to your prepaid card when you want to cash out a Goal.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between 'Scheduled' and 'Pending' amounts in my Upcoming Deposit?
- How do I pause my Qapital account and/or cancel a scheduled deposit?
- How do I cancel / delete a transfer to my Qapital account?
- What's New for Android
- What's New for iOS
- How do Joint Goals work?
- Why this number for my Weekly Spending Target?
- How do I unlink an account or card to trigger my Rules?
- Why do I have to try again after three business days to Cash Out?
- Why is my transfer labeled Lincoln Savings Qapital or Wells Fargo Qapital?