Unfortunately, we do not allow prepaid cards as funding accounts because they are typically not transaction based cards - their primary use is for spending. So while this card could be used to trigger Rules and even transfer funds into your Qapital Spending Account, there is no way for us to transfer funds back to your prepaid card when you want to Cash Out a Goal.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between 'Scheduled' and 'Pending' amounts in my Upcoming Deposit?
- How do I pause my Qapital account and/or cancel a scheduled deposit?
- How do I cancel / delete a transfer to my Qapital Account?
- I Wasn't Able to Change Funding Account Automatically
- Bank connection and linking issues
- What's New for Android
- What's New for iOS
- Joint Goals
- How did you come up with the suggested number for my Weekly Spending Target?
- How do I unlink an account or card that I've been using to trigger my Rules?