There is a small lag period between the time that the Round-up Rule is activated and when it starts to communicate with your bank's transaction data servers to be triggered. This is usually takes a few days but can occasionally take up to 10 business days. If you continue to have issues, you can follow up with our Customer Success Team in our in-app chat.
Articles in this section
- Why Can't I Change My Funding Account (Pending Transfers)
- Requirements to open a Qapital account
- How long does the penny deposit take?
- Verifying penny deposits
- Penny/micro deposits for account verification
- Where is the message to verify my email?
- What is my username if I signed up with Facebook?
- Why can’t I use a credit card, savings account or prepaid card as my funding account?
- Adding bank accounts to trigger Rules
- Referrals and signup bonus