The Round-up Rule rounds up to the nearest even multiple of the amount selected. For example, if the Round-up Rule is set to $2 and the transaction amount is $1.50, it will save 0.50 (rounded up to $2 total.) If the amount is $2.50, the Rule will save $1.50 (rounded up to $4 total.) This will happen each time you swipe a card that is activated to trigger Rules. To activated linked counts to trigger Rules, head to your ‘You’ tab, select the account you want to activate and use the toggle to turn on and off.
Articles in this section
- Why Can't I Change My Funding Account (Pending Transfers)
- Requirements to open a Qapital account
- How long does the penny deposit take?
- Verifying penny deposits
- Penny/micro deposits for account verification
- Where is the message to verify my email?
- What is my username if I signed up with Facebook?
- Why can’t I use a credit card, savings account or prepaid card as my funding account?
- Adding bank accounts to trigger Rules
- Referrals and signup bonus