The Round-up Rule actually rounds up to the nearest even multiple of the amount selected. For example, if the Round-up Rule is set to $2 and the transaction amount is $1.50, it will save 0.50 (rounded up to $2 total.) If the amount is $2.50, the Rule will save $1.50 (rounded up to $4 total.) This will happen each time you swipe a card that is activated to trigger Rules. To activated linked counts to trigger Rules, head to your ‘You’ tab, select the account you want to activate and use the toggle to turn on and off.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to open a Qapital account?
- How long does the penny deposit take?
- Where do I verify penny deposits?
- Where are my penny deposits for account verification?
- Where is the message to verify my email?
- What is my username if I signed up with Facebook?
- Why can’t I use a credit card, savings account or prepaid card as my funding account?
- How do I add bank / accounts accounts to trigger my Rules?
- How do the referrals work, and when can I expect my signup bonus?
- How do I invite friends to a Shared Goal?