A funding account needs to have a routing and account number which credit cards and prepaid cards do not have. Savings accounts have both a routing and account number, but they have a cap of 6 or less transactions per month. Qapital makes at least 8 transactions per month which means you would incur a penalty from your bank, and we don’t want that to happen.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to open a Qapital account?
- How long does the penny deposit take?
- Where do I verify penny deposits?
- Where are my penny deposits for account verification?
- Where is the message to verify my email?
- What is my username if I signed up with Facebook?
- Why can’t I use a credit card, savings account or prepaid card as my funding account?
- How do I add banks / accounts to trigger my Rules?
- How do the referrals work, and when can I expect my signup bonus?
- How do I invite friends to a Shared Goal?