Money for the 52 Week Challenge Rule is shown in your Goals every Sunday, but is always transferred with our Monday batch, which you should see settle into your Qapital account on Tuesday. Please note, holidays may postpone transfers.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between 'Scheduled' and 'Pending' amounts in my Upcoming Deposit?
- How do I pause my Qapital account and/or cancel a scheduled deposit?
- How do I cancel / delete a transfer to my Qapital account?
- How do Joint Goals work?
- Why this number for my Weekly Spending Target?
- How do I unlink an account or card to trigger my Rules?
- Why do I have to try again after three business days to Cash Out?
- Why is my transfer labeled Lincoln Savings Qapital or Wells Fargo Qapital?
- Setting a Weekly Spending Target
- Why can’t I cash out money to a different account?