Great question, and no! As long as your new debit card still links to the same funding account with the same account and routing numbers, it will not affect your funding account at all. If you have a new account or routing number, you'll need to contact our Customer Success Team to update your funding account. You can tap your 'You' tab, the Support banner and then tap 'Contact us.'
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between 'Scheduled' and 'Pending' amounts in my Upcoming Deposit?
- How do I pause my Qapital account and/or cancel a scheduled deposit?
- How do I cancel / delete a transfer to my Qapital Account?
- I Wasn't Able to Change Funding Account Automatically
- Bank connection and linking issues
- What's New for Android
- What's New for iOS
- Joint Goals
- How did you come up with the suggested number for my Weekly Spending Target?
- How do I unlink an account or card that I've been using to trigger my Rules?