If you have a bank-affiliated credit card or an American Express card, you can link it to your Qapital account along with your checking account. Transactions on your credit card can be used to trigger your savings Rules, such as the Round-up Rule, Guilty Pleasure Rule, Freelancer Rule and Spend Less Rule. Keep in mind that while you are triggering savings with credit card, all money sent to and from you Qapital account will still come from the linked checking account you chose as your funding account.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between 'Scheduled' and 'Pending' amounts in my Upcoming Deposit?
- How do I pause my Qapital account and/or cancel a scheduled deposit?
- How do I cancel / delete a transfer to my Qapital account?
- How do Joint Goals work?
- Why this number for my Weekly Spending Target?
- How do I unlink an account or card to trigger my Rules?
- Why do I have to try again after three business days to Cash Out?
- Why is my transfer labeled Lincoln Savings Qapital or Wells Fargo Qapital?
- Setting a Weekly Spending Target
- Why can’t I cash out money to a different account?