If you have a bank-issued credit card or an American Express card, you should be able to link it to your Qapital Account along with your funding account. Transactions on your credit card can be used to trigger your savings Rules, such as the Round-up Rule, Guilty Pleasure Rule, Freelancer Rule and Spend Less Rule. Keep in mind that while you are triggering savings using credit card spending information, all money sent to and from your Qapital Account will still come from the linked checking account you chose as your funding account.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between 'Scheduled' and 'Pending' amounts in my Upcoming Deposit?
- How do I pause my Qapital account and/or cancel a scheduled deposit?
- How do I cancel / delete a transfer to my Qapital Account?
- I Wasn't Able to Change Funding Account Automatically
- Bank connection and linking issues
- What's New for Android
- What's New for iOS
- Joint Goals
- How did you come up with the suggested number for my Weekly Spending Target?
- How do I unlink an account or card that I've been using to trigger my Rules?