You can link your PayPal account to Qapital and use it for Rules, however we do not allow PayPal accounts as a funding account since they are typically not transaction based - their primary use is for spending. So while your PayPal could be used to trigger Rules and even transfer funds into your Qapital account, there is no way for us to transfer funds back to your PayPal account when you want to Cash Out a Goal.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between 'Scheduled' and 'Pending' amounts in my Upcoming Deposit?
- How do I pause my Qapital account and/or cancel a scheduled deposit?
- How do I cancel / delete a transfer to my Qapital Account?
- I Wasn't Able to Change Funding Account Automatically
- How do I fix a bank connection issue?
- What's New for Android
- What's New for iOS
- How do Joint Goals work?
- How did you come up with the suggested number for my Weekly Spending Target?
- How do I unlink an account or card that I've been using to trigger my Rules?