When you verify your email in the app, the email will come from Qapital and the subject should read 'Confirm your email address.' If you do not see this email, you can double check your spam folder to see if it ended up in there! please make sure you entered the correct address. If you still do not see this email, you can follow up with our Customer Success Team.
Articles in this section
- Why Can't I Change My Funding Account (Pending Transfers)
- Requirements to open a Qapital account
- How long does the penny deposit take?
- Verifying penny deposits
- Penny/micro deposits for account verification
- Where is the message to verify my email?
- What is my username if I signed up with Facebook?
- Why can’t I use a credit card, savings account or prepaid card as my funding account?
- Adding bank accounts to trigger Rules
- Referrals and signup bonus