To open a Qapital account, you will need a checking account from a U.S. based bank or credit union. You also need to be 18 years of age or older. By agreeing to our Terms & Conditions, you certify you are 18+, and proof of age and identity may be requested by Qapital at any time.
Articles in this section
- Why Can't I Change My Funding Account (Pending Transfers)
- Requirements to open a Qapital account
- How long does the penny deposit take?
- Verifying penny deposits
- Penny/micro deposits for account verification
- Where is the message to verify my email?
- What is my username if I signed up with Facebook?
- Why can’t I use a credit card, savings account or prepaid card as my funding account?
- Adding bank accounts to trigger Rules
- Referrals and signup bonus